Saturday, October 2, 2010

16 Weeks!

Photobucket

Today marks the 16 week mark.  I'm officially 4 months pregnant.  Wow, that sounds crazy!  

Pregnancy Updates:

Baby G's size: About the size of an avocado.  4 1/2 inches long and about 3 1/2 ounces.  Getting bigger! 

My size: My baby bump is slowly starting to get larger!  We don't own a scale (which needs to change) so I'm not sure how much weight I've gained.  Last time I was at the doctor I had gained about 3 pounds.  I have a feeling I've gained a little more..my students are always telling me that my stomach is getting bigger by the day!  

Most excited thing: Knowing that I will be able to find out if Baby G is a boy or a girl in just TWO weeks!  I have this feeling it's a girl...even though I'm still really hoping for a boy!  I am also so excited to feel Baby G kick sometime soon!

Most annoying thing: Definitely sleeping!  I wake up at least 3 times to use the bathroom during the night. I also can't sleep on my stomach anymore (I've always been a belly sleeper) so I wake up a lot during the night because I've rolled onto my stomach and am very uncomfortable.  So annoying!

Cravings: I haven't really had many yet.  I am loving fruit (especially apples) but I've always been a fruit eater so I'm not sure whether that's a craving or not!

Sickness: I've still been getting sick to my stomach every now and then.  I can slowly start to feel my energy returning although I am still exhausted.  I'm pretty sure being a teacher and being pregnant are a lethal combination! :)

Next appointment: I go to the doctor this coming Thursday for a regular check-up.  About a week and a half after that I will go back for my second ultrasound which will tell us if Baby G is going to be a golfer or gymnast!  I can't wait to find out but am even more excited to see my baby again.  He or she will have changed SO much in 8 weeks!

Photobucket
(You may notice the leggings in these belly pictures..my skinny jeans don't fit so well now that I'm not so skinny..so leggings are going to become my best friend especially when I wear boots! :))

Well there you have it!  4 months down, 5 more to go!  Have a wonderfull Saturday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment