Thursday, September 23, 2010

Is Someone Following me?

As you know by now, this is Kaia...

Photobucket

Whom should have been named shadow, because that's what she is.

Photobucket

My 90 pound shadow.  

Photobucket

Every time I turn around, she's there.  Ever time I leave the room, she follows.  Every time I sit on the couch, she sits right next to me.  Every time I leave the house she jumps up on the door to watch me walk to my car.

Photobucket

I can't help but wonder if this shadow is going to need some therapy come March.  You know, when she's no longer the center of my attention all the time.  One thing is for sure though...

Photobucket

She will be SO glad I have someone new to take pictures of!  And in about a year...

Photobucket

Kaia will have a new little brother or sister to follow around!  And they will love her just as much as I do.

Happy Thursday..it's almost the weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment