Friday, July 15, 2011

Mamarazzi

I think I have an obsession with taking pictures of Kason.  I mean like a problem that could very well need an intervention asap.  Ha!  I probably take at least 10 pictures of him a day..and I'm not ashamed to admit it!  I bought my camera about a year and a half ago in hopes of learning how to use it before I had kids.  Well, I didn't think I'd have kids this early..but I got blessed with the cutest baby in the world, and I'm not complaining!  I've gotten so much practice with my camera and love all of my pictures of sweet Kason.  I know I will cherish them when he is older!  I've been reading the book "Mamarazzi" and I'm pretty sure that word sums me up.

I love evening lighting.  oOne thing I've learned since I've had my camera is it's the best lighting for pictures, especially of people.  Middle of the day lighting is pretty harsh on Kason's sweet little face, so I try and stay clear of it.  About the time 7 rolls around, the sun it at the perfect place and I just love it! Last night Duane was at class and Kason and I were tired of playing under his play-mat so I snatched him up and took him outside for a little photoshoot.  You know, since he had changed so much since the day before.  Ha!  Anyways..here are some of the pictures I took.  I think they're pretty cute, but I've been known to be slightly biased. :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
{Looking quite plump in this picture.  Love it!}
Photobucket
Photobucket
{Smiles and drool..Kason's two favorite things!}
Photobucket
Photobucket
{This is his annoyed look.  I have a feeling I'll be seeing it a lot more in the coming years!}
Photobucket
{Love the sun in this one!}

I'm no professional, but I am learning so much about my camera and photography each day.  I can't wait to get a NEW camera in a couple of weeks and start learning even more! :)

Happy Friday!!

1 comment: