Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A HUGE fall 2012 post!

Yikes.  I know I've gotten behind in blogging before..but never have I gotten SO far behind.  I just realized I never blogged *once* about our fall.  And that's my favorite season.  So, instead of doing lots of individual posts, I thought I'd put together one big post.  Mostly pictures, of course! :)

Here are some of the highlights from our fall...

1. Aquarium trip!  In mid-October, when my teacher friends were on fall break, we took the boys to the Newport Aquarium in Cincinnati.  It was so. much. fun.  The boys are at such a fun age, and we had a great time!   (Disclaimer - Kason does have a nasty black eye in the following photos.  Believe it or not, my little daredevil for this black eye simply from tripping and landing on his snack cup.  He had it a good 3 weeks, so there are lots of photos of it!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2. Trips to the apple orchard!  Believe it or not, I didn't drag Duane to the orchard every weekend like I usually do.  We did go a couple of times, and loved taking Kason to pick out his pumpkin.  So fun to make these memories!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3. Zoo Boo!  Our local zoo has what's called Zoo Boo every year.  The kids wear their costumes and go tick-or-treating at the zoo.  We picked a CHILLY night, but it was so fun.  Kason is just now really starting to love the zoo, so it was fun to see him march around in his superhero costume shouting..."WOA!  What's THAT?!  WOW!"
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4. Halloween!  Believe it or not, I never took any photos on halloween.  I know, I know, hard to believe!  We did get the 4 boys together to take some photos in their matching costumes a few days before.  On halloween, we didn't necessarily go door-to-door and trick-or-treat.  We took the boys to each of our parents' houses.  The boys got SO much candy and so many toys.  They are spoiled!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We did a whole lot more, but those were some of the highlights that come to mind.  And yes, I do refer to Kason and his friends as "the boys".  We do A LOT together and it's so much fun having friends with kids the same age.  

I promise I'll get back to regular blogging now!  I already have some posts in the works, and can't wait to share!  Happy Wednesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment