Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend we. . .

Went to the my favorite place...can you guess where we went?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(I'm no fan of small dogs..but these two are pretty cute!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

You guessed it, we went to the lake! Dad, Jill, and I headed out to the lake Saturday afternoon. Duane joined us later, after his flag football game. We had a yummy lunch and then went out for a relaxing ride on the boat. It was a gorgeous day and we had a great time! I'm already anxious to get back on the boat this weekend! :)

We also took some pictures of this cute two year old . . .

Photobucket

That cute little girl is our niece. She turned two this weekend so her mom asked me to take a few pictures of her. I'm no professional, but I love to take pictures for fun, especially of adorable two year olds that happen to be my niece! :)

We also celebrated. . .

First, we celebrated Haylea's second birthday. It was so fun to watch her blow out candles and open presents. It's hard to believe she is already two..it seems like we were just getting the phone call that Elaina (our sister-in-law) was in labor. Time flies! We can't wait to get that phone call again in December when our new niece or nephew joins the family!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally, we finished off the weekend celebrating my dad and cousin's birthdays. Dad turned a whopping 53 earlier this month, so it was fun to celebrate with Dad's side of the family!

Photobucket

Whew, we had a busy weekend! I'm still trying to get back into the work-week mode after a fun weekend!

And you can't forget this cute face that took up the rest of our weekend. . .

Photobucket

She got lots of attention as well, even though we were super busy!

I hope you've had a great start to the week! Only 3 more days until a 3 day weekend! Now that's something to be excited about! Speaking of being excited...check the blog out this weekend for a couple exciting updates! Have a fabulous week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment