Saturday, December 25, 2010

28 Weeks and a Very Merry Christmas! :)

Photobucket
{I am well aware that I slightly resemble a disco ball in this shirt...but I thought it was cute and festive!}


Today I am 28 weeks!  Goodbye 2nd trimester..hello 3rd (and FINAL) trimester!  I'm 2/3 of the way done with my first pregnancy!  That's a great Christmas present if you ask me! :)


Baby G's size: He weighs about 2 lb. 4 oz.  He's about 14 1/2 inches long.

My size: Still hovering at about 13 or 14 lbs. total weight gain.

Most excited thing: We have started decorating Baby G's nursery!  We got his furniture a couple of weeks ago and Duane is planning on painting this week.  After those things are done, we will probably wait to do much more until after our showers.  I will post pictures when the painting is done. :) 

Most annoying thing: Acid reflux is not the most comfortable thing.  But if it's for my baby, I'll learn to deal! :)  

Cravings: Still no weird cravings right now.

Sickness: Feeling pretty good.

Next appointment: I head back to the doctor on January 4th.


I think it's pretty cool that I enter my third trimester on Christmas day.  It's like I planned it, except not at all! ;)


Photobucket


I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas!


Photobucket
Our Christmas card this year, in case you haven't gotten one in the mail!  A special thanks to my good friend Karrie, for helping me create this cute card! :)


--For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6

No comments:

Post a Comment