Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

**Warning...LOTS of pictures to follow!**

Well Christmas has once again come and gone.  So much anticipation for just one day..but it's always worth it!  This was mine and Duane's second "married Christmas" and our final one as a family of two (ok, 3 if you count the large, incredibly furry dog).  It was another great Christmas.  Busy, but lots of fun!  We're both still trying to recover from it today (Duane is currently passed out on the couch:))!

We started off the festivities on Friday evening.  Duane and I opened stockings from each other before leaving for Christmas eve service at church.

Photobucket
{Duane opening his stocking}

Photobucket
{Kaia opening her stocking}

Photobucket
{I'd have to say, I have the best husband!  I got a gift certificate to get 3 prenatal massages in my stocking.  Is he great or what?!}

Photobucket
{Before Christmas Eve service}

After church, we headed to my parent's house to have Christmas with my mom's side of the family.

Photobucket

 Photobucket
{Duane LOVES Sally..and the feeling is mutual!}

Photobucket

Photobucket
{Mom's pretty tree}

Photobucket
{My mom's mom with all of her kids}

Christmas morning, Duane and I opened presents from each other.  Duane got me a super cute camera bag I'd been really wanting!  It's a Kelly Moore bag, and I just love it!  Duane got a wireless keyboard for his iPad along with Apple TV.  Duane also got me a present for Baby G..my favorite Christmas book, How the Grinch Stole Christmas! :)

Photobucket
{My new camera bag!  Find it here!}

After we opened presents here, we went over to my parents house to see what Santa left us.  He left Duane and I lots of stuff!  Baby G even had a stocking that was stuffed full!  

I was so excited to get this diaper bag that I've been wanting since I found out I was pregnant...

Photobucket
{Find it here!}

Photobucket
{Santa also brought me a necklace with Baby G's birthstone.  Hopefully he doesn't come way early or late!}

About this time, I was ready to head back to bed...but we still had 2 more Christmas gatherings to go to! Whew, it was a long day!  After my parents house, we headed to Duane's parents house.  It was fun to watch our niece, Haylea, open all of her presents.  It will be a crazy Christmas next year with a 3 and 1 year old along with a 9 month old!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
{My cute baby boy bracelet from Duane's parents}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
{Last Christmas without Baby G}

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
{Duane's poor dad was in a mountain biking accident a week before Christmas.}

To wrap up our day we went to my Dad's parents house to celebrate Christmas with the Heffernans.

Photobucket
{Sisters with a vintage flare!}

Photobucket

Photobucket
{Grandpa with his new TV}

Photobucket
{Grandma with her great granddaughter}

Now you can see why Duane and I need at least a couple of days to recover!  What a busy, but fun couple of days.  I'm so thankful to have so much family close by to spend Christmas with.  It's a lot of traveling, but I'm glad I got to spend time with everyone.

Of course, I can't forget to show you all of Baby G's presents...

Photobucket

This kid is already spoiled!  I can't imagine what Christmas will look like next year!

And of course...Kaia got lots of goodies too!

Photobucket

One of which, she's already destroyed..surprise, surprise!

Photobucket

I hope you had a fabulous Christmas!  I'm off to see Wicked with my sisters, mom, and aunt! :)

1 comment:

  1. Next Christmas will be SO MUCH FUN!!! PS- love your Christmas card below :)

    ReplyDelete