Saturday, February 5, 2011

34 Weeks!

Photobucket

Today I am 34 weeks!
Only six more weeks to go!

Pregnancy Updates:

Baby G's size: I went to the doctor on Monday and had an ultrasound done because I had been so sick.  Luckily, Baby G was just fine and had almost gained a pound since my last ultra sound 2.5 earlier!  He now weighs about 4 lbs. 12 oz and about 16.5 inches long (about the size of a cantaloupe).  He's head down..which I was thankful for!

My size: Being sick I lost 2 pounds in one week..not so great since I've only gained about 17 lbs. thus far.  Luckily, I gained one of those pounds back so I guess that puts my total weight gain at about 16 pounds.

Most excited thing: It was great to have another ultrasound done!  I didn't think I'd get to see Baby G again until his birth-day..I guess one good thing did come out of that gross bug!

Most annoying thing: These last 2 weeks have been rough.  The stomach bug really did a number on me and I've been finding it hard to get back my energy (luckily, I only had school 1 day this week..thanks winter!).  I think that is mostly due to the fact that I am getting close to the end, so energy is already in short supply as it is.  Being sick didn't help one bit.  Another annoying (probably the MOST annoying) thing I've recently experienced is itching!  I don't know if any of you mamas out there have had this, but it is super annoying!  I itch all over!  I mentioned it to my doctor and she said it is most likely just dry skin, but if it gets worse she will do some blood work.  SO ANNOYING!

Cravings: My stomach has officially run out of room.  It feels like if I eat more than about 5 bites, my stomach ends up in my throat.  I think my big cravings are gone for now!

Sickness: After the bug I'm feeling much better.  The acid reflux still makes me sick occasionally, but NOTHING like last week!

Next appointment: I go back to the doctor a week from Tuesday.  After that appointment I will go once a week until Baby G is here!  CRAZY! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment