Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Duane!

Photobucket
{Duane and his niece, Haylea}

Duane is 26 today!  He's getting pretty old!  I can only say that because I just turned 24, so he will always be old compared to me!  

I say it all the time but I am so lucky to be married to my best friend.  We have so much fun together and life is never boring.  I can't wait for Baby G to be here and to see Duane interact with him.  I know he will be a such a great dad.  I can't wait to see Duane change Baby G's diaper (since he's never changed one before, HA!).  I can't wait to watch Duane teach Baby G to golf.  I Can't wait to watch him teach Baby G how to ride a bike.  I Can't wait for him to take Baby G to Purdue basketball games and Colts games.  Ah, there are so many things I'm looking forward to!

We celebrated Duane's birthday today with his family.  Here are some pictures...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Birthday husband!  Love you lots! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment