Sunday, April 10, 2011

Spring is here! :)

It was 82 degrees today!  I know that's not normal for April around here, but it was great!  I'm starting to see signs of spring everywhere and I LOVE it!  It's great to take Kason outside, grill out, and spend time with friends outside.  Spring is here and summer is just around the corner!! :)

I love seeing all of the color start to pop up.  I played around with my new lens today...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this girl loves the warm weather...

Photobucket

And check out some recent pictures of the cutest little boy ever...

Photobucket

Photobucket
{A little smile :)}

Photobucket
{Kason's first pair of jeans.  Kind of looks like an old man!}

Photobucket
{He looks so happy here!  Ha!}

Photobucket
{ILove my cute little family!}

I hope everyone had a great weekend! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I love the macro shots. What lens is that exactly?

    ReplyDelete