Friday, September 16, 2011

Half a year

Photobucket
Dear Kason,

Today you are 6 months old!  You are half the way to being a one year old!  Over the past 6 months I have gotten to know so many things about you.  I know just the spot to tickle you to make you laugh.  I know what your food you love, and which ones you hate.  I know what makes you sad and just how to cuddle you when you're having a bad day.  I have loved learning all of these things (and many more) about you over the past few months.  On your birthday, my heart has multiplied much more than I ever thought possible and since that day it has continued to grow.  I find myself loving you more and more each day.  You are changing and growing up everyday.  I love to watch you learn knew things and watch your little body grow and change.  However, it also makes me sad to know that you are getting older.  I am trying to cherish every ounce of baby that is left in you.  I am so glad God decided to make you a part of our family. I am so glad that he decided that you were meant to be my son.

Please know that I will always do my best to be the best mom I can be for you.  I am learning along the way, but I will always put all of my effort into being a good mommy.  Above all else, I hope you always know and feel the love I have for you.  You have taught me so much in just 6 short months, I can't imagine what you will teach me in the next 6 months.  Your daddy and I love you more than I can put into words.  We are so thankful for you.  Happy half birthday, sweet baby boy!

Love you forever,
Mama

Kason's official sixth month pictures are next week.  I just took these in our yard.  He wasn't very smiley because he's so curious about his surroundings, but they are still pretty darn cute! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
{So curious}
Photobucket
{LOVE baby boy shoes!}
Photobucket
{Loves to spit!}

No comments:

Post a Comment