Friday, December 9, 2011

Pinterest wish list

So I'm not really "hooked" on the whole pinterest thing.  However, I do like to take a few minutes every now and then to look through some of the pins.  There are SO many cute ideas for lots of occasions.  I think I am avoiding the website because I have fears of getting hooked and spending a lot of time on there!  Here are some things I have currently been "repining".

 I love to look on there for Christmas ideas...

Photobucket
LOVE these!  I saw them at Anthropology the other day for an outrageous price.  I might attempt to make them sometime this winter!!  

Photobucket
I attempted this last night with Kason's hand print.  Major paint DISASTER!  I think I might try again with Duane's assistance...and hopefully a nearly asleep baby!  

Photobucket
I think these look delicious and SO cute!  I might have to give these a whirl this weekend!!  

I also look for photography ideas.  Here are two of my recent favs...

Photobucket
I LOVE snow photos.  I'm hoping to get one like this sometime this winter!  Come on snow!

Photobucket

I've never done newborn pictures like this before, but if I ever do..I want to try this.  SO cute!

I also look for first birthday party ideas for Kason.  After all, he will be ONE in only THREE months!  How did that happen?!

I have two ideas I'm considering for Kason's first birthday..one is a "Red Wagon" theme.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think it is so cute yet so boy-ish.  I have also seen some pins that have more vintage red wagons, which looks really cool!
{Source}

Another idea is a Very Hungry Caterpillar party.  As a teacher I LOVE Eric Carle and think that this would be such a cute birthday party.  My mind is flowing with creative ideas for this party!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
That cake is over the top, but SO fun!!  I feel like with all of these ideas, I need to get started planning NOW!
{Source}

I also look at lots of DIY projects.  I don't have a ton of time to do these kinds of things anymore, but it's still fun to look.  Here's one I found today...
Photobucket
I really want to make these frames for Kason's birthday and then hang them in his room after.  They look super cute and super easy.
{Source}

I also like to look for home decor ideas and architecture ideas.  Ok, it might be safe to say I'm hooked on pinterest.  What did I get myself into?!  If you want to follow me...click here!

1 comment:

  1. I will admit that I am officially addicted to Pinterest. So many good ideas...so little time! Love the 1st birthday ideas!

    ReplyDelete