Wednesday, May 22, 2013

32 weeks {baby g #2}


 photo 32WeeksS_zpsf73fbbde.jpg
Monday I was 32 weeks with baby girl!  When I was having Duane take a photo this morning, I thought it was crazy that I would only take 4 (maybe less) more pregnancy photos with this baby.  It has just flown by, and with a very busy 8 weeks ahead of us, I know she will be here before I know it!

Pregnancy Updates:

Baby G's size: Baby girl is about 16.7 inches long and weighs about 3.75 pounds, according to Baby Center.  However, at my appt. 2 weeks ago, the ultrasound showed that she weighed 4 pounds, so I'm guessing she's maybe 4.5 pounds now?  I know those weight predictions can be off a couple of pounds, so she could be much smaller.  Who knows!

My size: I weighed 123 pounds at my appointment today, which means I have gained NOTHING in the past month.  This totally shocks me and freaks me out, but the doctor didn't seem concerned.  I still measured a week behind today, but I know that baby girl is measuring right on track, so that's what's important.  All of those things aside, I am feeling 100% huge.  I get a lot of "you look like you're going to pop" looks when I'm in public.  This baby girl seems to be much bigger than Kason was at this point, so either she's going to be early, or huge.  We'll see in just a couple months!

Movement: Still feeling her all day long.  I find myself constantly pushing body parts back into place when they poke me.  She is SO low that when I have to go to the bathroom, I have to go right away.  If she moves, she hits my bladder and it is bad news!

Most exciting thing: Seeing her in 3d was SO cool.  We're also getting ready to take a vacation with my family, so I'm excited about that!

Most annoying thing: This part of pregnancy is so hard, especially in the summer.  I didn't have to deal with the heat with Kason, so this is new to me.  There is so much I want to do with Kason in these last 2 months, but it's getting really hard for me to go places like to zoo because I walk around so much that I start contracting.  We went this week and I know I overdid it and had to lay down in the evening to stop contractions.  I know they weren't labor contractions, but still strong enough that I felt like I needed to just stop and lay down.  Luckily, they stopped!

Cravings:  I honestly haven't craved much lately.  I eat a few bites of anything and get full right away.  The heat makes me have no appetite at all.

Sickness: Still feeling nauseous.


Next appointment: I went to the doctor this morning, and will go back in two weeks.  After that, I'll go back at 36 weeks and then I'll go once a week.  I cannot believe it's almost the end!

 photo 32Weeks_2S_zpsd0ab8dab.jpg

I didn't realize until I looked at this comparison how much lower I am carrying.  I actually think she is already dropping and has been for the past couple of weeks, which is crazy because Kason didn't start dropping until 34 weeks.  I guess everything just happens more quickly the second time around.

 photo 32WeeksComparissonS_zps386f0fc7.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment