Saturday, November 13, 2010

22 Weeks!

Photobucket

Today I am 22 weeks!  These weeks are flying by!

Pregnancy Updates:

Baby G's size: About 11 inches.  He finally weighs about 1 pound!  Yay! :)

My size: I've gained about 8-ish pounds.  At 112 pounds..this is the most I've ever weighed!  Yikes! 

Most excited thing: I'm still loving being able to feel the little guy kick.  I can actually start to see what his routine is like by the times of day he kicks.  Duane is able to feel him almost every day which freaked him out at first!  I think he is finally starting to come around...:)

Most annoying thing: I'm trying to remain positive and not be a complainer but this back pain is horrible.  I actually went to a chiropractor this week and he said that my lumbar (lower back area) is really swollen.  I go back this week so hopefully that will help.  I just can't imagine what my back will feel like in February when Baby G weighs more!  Someone better buy me a wheelchair now!

Cravings: Still no weird cravings right now.

Sickness: Feeling pretty good.  Just tired!

Next appointment: I go to the doctor Wednesday.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh man I'm only 5 foot and 100-ish lbs and it sounds like I'll be doomed with back pain someday too! Yikes.
    You are adorable though. :) Glad everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm not convinced the back pain isn't related to something else. I've had a kidney stone before and the pain feels similar to that. I'm really hoping it's just my all the pressure from my large belly..but I don't think the pain should be this bad when I'm only 22 weeks!

    Thanks for the adorable comment...I'm starting to feel chubby so those comments make me feel a little better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Kel you are NOT chubby...you are so cute (well you and Baby G together) :) And Mindy...I never thought about that...you two are similar in build so now you can imagine what you might look like pregnant! :)

    ReplyDelete