Saturday, November 27, 2010

24 Weeks!

Photobucket

Today I am 24 weeks!  Only a month away from trimester 3.  Can't believe it!

Baby G's size: About a foot long.  He weighs a little over a pound.

My size: I've gained about 9 pounds.  I feel like most of that weight is in my belly but I can also see my face starting to look a little chubby..ugh!

Most excited thing: Still loving feeling his kicks!

Most annoying thing: Welcome back morning sickness.  For the past few days I have been feeling REALLY nauseous.  At first I thought I had the stomach bug that's going around, but I think it's more or morning sickness than anything.  Yuck!

Cravings: Still no weird cravings right now.

Sickness: NAUSEOUS!

Next appointment: I go to the doctor Monday to get my blood sugar tested.  Prayers for a healthy test would be appreciated!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You look great!! -Sorry you're starting to feel a bit crummy again though. I can't believe how far you are! I so wish AJ and I could have seen you for a bit this weekend and seen your cute little belly. We've GOT to ichat soon - we'd love that!!

    ReplyDelete