Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Seeing Blue

Okay, maybe I'm not literally seeing blue, but I'm definitely seeing lots of cute boy stuff!  I know I posted some of my etsy favorites a few weeks ago, but since we found out that Baby G is a boy, I've found some other cute things I wanted to share.  Enjoy these cute boy items!

Photobucket
Find it here!

Photobucket

Find it here!

Photobucket

Find it here!

This next one isn't Esty, but I LOVE this website!  My friend Karrie has one of these outfits for her new little guy and I think it's so cute!  I am definitely ordering one of these cute little onsies for Baby G.  I can just see his name on it! :)

Photobucket

Find it here!

I'm a HUGE fan of all things pink, so I am glad to be finding lots of cute boy things.  I'll keep you updated as my search continues! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment