Sunday, January 23, 2011

Baby Shower #1

Yesterday I had my first baby shower!  I have been looking forward to it since my sister set the date back in November!  My sisters, mom, and aunt hosted the shower and everything was perfect.  All of the decorations were so cute!

 Here are some of the cute decorations. . . 

Photobucket
{Jill asked everyone to bring their favorite childhood book instead of a card.  She decorated the tables with these cute daisies and printed out a nursery rhyme to go on every table.  So creative!}

Photobucket

Photobucket
{The diaper cake that my sisters made.  Most exciting part, LOTS of diapers!!}

Photobucket
{Cute little elephant for Baby G}

Photobucket
{Yummy cake and cupcakes}

Photobucket
{The cake table, so CUTE!}

We played games and ate lots of yummy food.  Then it was time for presents.  I loved opening all of the gifts for my little guy!  We got LOTS of great stuff.  I'm so thankful to everyone that gave Baby G gifts!

Photobucket
{All the presents}

Photobucket
{More presents!  This kid is spoiled!}

Photobucket
{Cute little bibs}

Photobucket
{Opening one of the MANY books Baby G got.  This book is one of my very favorites.  I remember mom reading it to us when we were little.}

Photobucket
{Nicole got Baby G LOTS of Purdue gear!}

Photobucket
{I didn't register for a whole lot of clothes but this little outfit was too cute to pass up.}

I am so thankful to everyone who came to my shower.  It was great to see friends that I haven't seen in a long time and spend time with friends and family that I see often.  Baby G is definitely blessed with lots of people who love him already.  Everyone is so excited to meet our baby boy! :)

Photobucket
{Duane's family}

Photobucket
{Some of my family}

Photobucket
{Lots of great friends!}

Photobucket
{More great friends!}

Photobucket
{Stacey and Sarah}

Photobucket
{Kristi (my first grade teacher) and Susan (she cut my hair for many years!)}

Photobucket
{Kristi and McKenna}

Photobucket
{My friend from college, Kellie}

Photobucket
{So glad Chel drove from Cincinnati to be there!}

Photobucket
{Mom and aunt}

Photobucket
{Mom and her girls}

Photobucket
{Sisters}

Photobucket
{LOVE these girls!}

This is what Baby G's room looked like after Duane unloaded everything from the car. . . 

Photobucket

Thanks so much to everyone who was able to come to my shower.  I appreciate you all SO much!

 I've been doing laundry like crazy!  It's fun to finally start putting all of Baby G's stuff away in his room.  Can't wait to use it all!

Have a great Sunday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment