Tuesday, January 18, 2011

in love

I am absolutely in love with this face. . . 

Photobucket

Dear Baby G,

       Today your daddy and I got to see your sweet face for the first time.  I can honestly say it is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.  At first you were stubborn (like your mama) and decided to cover your face with your hand.  Eventually you moved your little fingers and we got to see your tiny lips move and you even stuck your tongue out at us a few times.  We counted 10 little fingers and 10 little toes.  The doctor said you almost weigh 4 pounds!  You are getting SO big!  Exactly two months from tomorrow you could be making your appearance into the world.  Your daddy and I can't wait to see your cute little face in person.  We can't wait to hold you and kiss you and just spend time with you.  Believe it or not, I can't wait to hear your little cry (daddy might disagree)!  I am so glad that the doctor said you look very healthy today.  Keep growing and gaining weight these next few weeks so you can come into the world a strong and healthy baby boy.  We can't wait to meet you!  We love you so much! :)

Love, 
Mama G

PS - I showed your pictures to your big furry sister, Kaia.  She acted excited and we know she will love you and protect you when you get here! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: