Monday, June 13, 2011

Kaia is 2!

Photobucket

Kaia turned 2 on June 10th!  Unfortunately, this busy mama totally forgot it was her birthday (horrible, right?!).  I remembered our anniversary is Tuesday, Kason's 3 month birthday on Thursday, and Father's Day on Sunday..but I totally spaced my sweet puppy's birthday.  I was feeling guilty until Duane calmly reminded me that Kaia has no idea when her birthday is..ha!  I'll just get her a yummy treat and she'll be good!  I do love this crazy dog though, so I thought she deserved a little blog love!  After all..she was my first baby!

Kaia has been so good with Kason.  She occasionally tries to get in his face when he is on the play-mat, but I know she just wants to play with him.  They will be best friends someday!  She is slowly getting calmer, however, she is still 100% puppy!  I've heard that they grow out of the puppy stage around 2..we'll see about that!  I don't see any growing up in Kaia's near future.

Happy birthday Kaia!  Mama, Daddy, and Kason love you! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment