Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tiny Prints

I hope everyone had a great Father's Day!  Kason and I had lots of fun spending the weekend with Duane.  I think his first Father's Day was a success. :)

I will post Father's Day pictures when I have more time but while I have a few spare seconds, I wanted to show you the card that Kason got Duane for Father's Day...

Photobucket

Photobucket

I ordered the card from Tiny Prints.  I learned about this website from one of the blogs I read.  I LOVED all of the cards for Father's Day.  They have cards for lots of different occasions and they are all so unique and creative.  I take SO many pictures of Kason, I wanted to put them to good use for Father's Day.  This website was perfect for that!  The best part is, they are SO reasonable!  I paid $4.90 for the card I ordered.  That's about the price of a card you would buy in the store and in my opinion..these are much cuter!  Duane really liked the car and I think it surprised him to see Kason's cute face right on the front of the card. :)  Check out the website for yourself.  

Happy Monday Tuesday!  :)
(I started this post on Monday and then got sidetracked and am just now getting around to posting it.  Oh, how life changes when you have a little person you are responsible for :))

No comments:

Post a Comment