Friday, August 5, 2011

Remember when?

Do you remember when I used to set my sweet little boy in our big comfy chair and he would just sit and smile at me?
Photobucket
{Kason at 5 weeks}

Well I'm afraid those days are long gone...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket 
These pictures were taken over the course of about 3 minutes.  Finally I gave up.  This is the only decent one I got...
Photobucket

I know he's not officially "mobile" but this kid is a mover!  When he starts crawling, watch out!  He is going to keep us on our toes!

I have SO much to blog about!  I want to share how my first week back at work was and blog a few recipes I've recently tried...but right now all I want to do is SIT (because I've been standing way too much this week) and do nothing.

Happy Friday from a mama who loves Fridays more than ever right now! :)

1 comment: