Monday, March 8, 2010

Something to Blog About

As I have said many times before, I have a MAJOR addiction to reading blogs. Most of the blogs I read belong to people I don't know. Over the past couple of days I have read some pretty cool blog posts and I wanted to share. Since I usually don't have much to write about, I thought I'd give you a couple of links.

I have been feeling pretty down lately. I hate to admit it but I've been feeling sorry for myself for various reasons. After reading both of these blogs I am quickly reminded of how truly blessed I am. God has given me such an amazing life so there is no need for me to ever feel "sorry" for myself. If you're having a bad day just click on a link below and I have a feeling it will make your day seem a little less "bad". Even if you're having a good day I think you will like what you see.

This first one is a beautiful story about a mother's journey with a baby that she "wasn't expecting". I stole it from a friend..but it's too good not to share! Get ready for some tears...this ones pretty emotional. It's also a little long but I highly suggest reading it!


This is a blog I follow on a regular basis. The woman and her husband are in Kenya right now on a mission trip. Some of the things they are seeing are pretty horrible and put things into perspective. I have a heart for Africa and would love to go there on a mission trip in the near future. It is my dream to someday teach there..we'll see if it comes true. I know my husband would LOVE it so if we ever hear God calling..we will be on our way!


I hope you enjoy both of these blogs. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment