Friday, May 20, 2011

Farm Fun!

This week I had the privilege of taking my nephew, Korbin's, sixth month pictures.  I'm no professional, and don't claim to be, but I do love taking pictures of my family members (especially cute kids!).  I had been looking forward to this all week!  Not only would I get to take pictures of one cute kid, it was also Kason's first trip to the farm.  Duane's brother works on a farm and that's where my sister-in-law wanted Korbin's pictures taken.  You might remember I took Korbin's sister, Haylea's two year pictures at the same farm.  It was such a fun evening and we even got to go visit Duane's brother in the fields!  He was busy planting, but did have time to take Duane and Kason on a ride in the tractor.  So much fun!  I was in true mamarazzi form and took TONS of photos!  I won't bore you with them all but here are a few of my favorites!

Photobucket
{Some friends of ours gave us this carrier, and Duane loved it!  This was his first time to wear it..such a good daddy!}

Photobucket
{Checking out the cows!}

Photobucket
{Something was loud I guess!}

Photobucket
{Kason and I with the pigs!  I was not a fan of being this close to them!}

Photobucket

Photobucket
{Why is Haylea so excited?!....}

Photobucket
{Because she sees here daddy of course!}

Photobucket
{Excited to see Daniel!}

Photobucket
{Duane's brother and family.}

Photobucket
{My husband being goofy!}

Photobucket
{My cute little family of 3!}

Photobucket
{Getting ready to teak a ride in the tractor!}

Photobucket
{Love this photo!}

And of course..that whole reason for the trip to the farm was to take pictures of this cute little guy!  Here are a few of my favs!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks Elaina for inviting us to the farm and letting me take pictures of your sweet boy! :)

Happy Friday everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment