Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011!

Halloween this year was so much fun!  I have lots of fun memories of getting dressed up, eating pizza with my family, and going trick-or-treating for many of my childhood years.  Kason's first Halloween was pretty low key.  He doesn't eat much in the candy department, so we just took him to see friends and family.  He looked pretty darn cute in his lion costume!  I took lots of pictures (big surprise) but here are a few of my favorites!

Our sweet little lion...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
{He's been making this face a lot lately..so cute!}
Photobucket


Kason got to visit with some of his friends....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
{2 things about the above pictures...1: it is VERY hard to get a picture of 4 very active baby boys! 2: I think they will hate us for these pictures someday! :)}

He also got to see lots of family members!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And at about 9:15, Kason had a very delirious,  tired look on his sweet face...
Photobucket

I think it's safe to say, he had a very good first Halloween! :)

Side-note....I saw the pumpkin idea below on someone else's blog.  I thought it was such a cute, inexpensive idea so I had Duane carve some for me!  I lined the porch rail with them on Halloween and they looked so fall-ish!
Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. those babies are soooo cute!!!

    I love the new face Kason is making with his lips (it looks Ethanish to me!! LOL! sorry!)

    He is too stinkin cute

    loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the babies and their sweet costumes!! :)

    ReplyDelete