Monday, January 2, 2012

Day in the life

As much as I love to dress Kason up in his cutest Gap clothes and snap pictures of him, those aren't my favorite pictures.  My favorites are those of him on a regular day.  Hair a mess, clothes covered in food, and visible dog hair stuck to his pants.  Those are the pictures I want to savor.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Love my sweet and messy boy.  He is proving more and more everyday that he really is 100% all boy. :)

2 comments:

  1. I see you figured out your tabs. Your blog looks great! Love your "day in the life" pictures...Kason is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I saw you did a mentor session with Sarah today & I have been thinking about doing one too & I also blog so what a great person to meet! I'd love to hear about your experience & how much you knew already going in & if it was a really good help. I have a pretty good handle on ISO, aperture & shutter speed. Do you think it would still be super helpful?

    ReplyDelete