Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mentoring

Today I had the opportunity to be part of a 1:1 mentoring session with an amazing photographer.  One of my goals in 2012 is to learn more about photography.  I've had a DSLR for a couple of years now and I'm itching to know more about it and how to make my pictures really pop.  I found Sarah through a friend and immediately knew I wanted to do mentoring with her.  I booked it last week and have been looking forward to it ever since.

Sarah is an incredible photographer and I LOVED working with her.  She was so fun and laid back and I felt completely comfortable with her.  We got to photograph one of the cutest families ever.  After the shoot we spent some time in photoshop and I learned SO much about editing.  I'm so glad that Sarah is willing to share her passion with those of us that need a little inspiration.  Check out Sarah's work here.  I'm sure you'll fall in love with her photos!

Here are some of my favorites from our shoot today.

Photobucket
{I told you..cutest family EVER!}
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So, I feel like I'm really working towards at least one of my goals! :)

Thanks agin to Sarah for helping me out today.  And thanks to my husband who let me do this session for my birthday..he's the best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment