Saturday, January 21, 2012

swim lessons!

Today Kason had his first swim lesson!  We signed him up for a parent-baby swim class at our local recreation center.  We are doing the class with 3 of Kason's friends/some of my favorite mama friends!  Today was SO much fun!  The heater (boiler?) was broken, so the water was slightly chilly, but once the boys got used to it they were having a great time.  I wanted to share a few pictures from our morning!

Photobucket
{So glad to get out and warm up!}
Photobucket
{Sweet chubby cheeks!}
Photobucket
{Nolan #1 :)}
Photobucket
{Nolan #2 with his purple lips!}
Photobucket
{Sweet Luke knew what to do when I put the camera in his face!}
Photobucket
{Mamas with our babies!}
Photobucket
{After class, Kason went to practice his basketball skills with Daddy}

I know I've said it a gazillion times, but I LOVE this age.  It's so much fun to do things like this with Kason and his friends.

2 comments:

  1. The picture of all the boys in the chairs is absolutely adorable!! But I am so curious as to how you got them to sit there so nicely!!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Sarah! I honestly think they were all so cold, they were frozen on those chairs! They normally are all over the place! :)

    ReplyDelete