I'll be 26 in just 5 days. Sometimes it's hard to believe that there are only 4 years left in my 20s. In some ways, I still feel 16. In other ways, I feel like I'm much older. Like tonight, when I'm sitting at home on a Friday night, blogging and watching Duck Dynasty. :)
I've seen lots of people do a "30 by 30" bucket list, and I thought it would be fun. There are so many things I'd love to do, so maybe if I put them into a list and give myself a time frame, it'll give me a little more motivation. :)
I tried to make all of these things realistic, and since I made this list in July of last year, I've already accomplished a few of them. Some are big things, but lots of them are just little things I've always wanted to do. Some of them are family related while others are business related. Some are just plain selfish, and things I want to do for me. I think I'll make a "30 by 30" page at the top of my blog, so I can cross them off as I go along.
Here goes, in no particular order...
1. Have another baby
2. Buy a sewing machine
3. Learn to sew
4. Visit Colorado
5. Start putting money aside to fulfill my dream to adopt.
6. Acquire a taste for wine or coffee.
7. Visit New York City during Christmas time
8. Make homemade banana bread
9. Take a spinning class
10. Teach Kason to swim
11. Plant a flower garden...and keep it alive
12. Complete a 5K
13. Take Kason to 5 new states
14. Photograph a birth
Buy a full frame camera
16. Refinish a piece of furniture
17. Memorize one bible verse a day for 365 days
Ride a motorcycle
19. See Cirque Du Soleil in Vegas
20. Blog twice a week for 6 months
21. Take a vacation out of the country
22. Take Kason to a Colts game, which will be my first Colts game as well
23. Pay off both of our cars
24. Go camping
25. Teach a photography class to kids
26. Take at least 3 photography workshops
27. Visit Washington D.C.
28. Go golfing with Duane and Kason (just to watch)
29. Grow my hair out
30. Watch Kason participate in his first sport, whatever it may be
There you have it. Some may seem silly, but I hope to accomplish most of them in the next 4 years! :)