Tuesday, January 8, 2013

snow days

We've had a lot of snow around here lately!  It's not the norm for Indiana to get so much snow in December (at least since I can remember), so it's been fun.  The past couple of years there hasn't been much snow to speak of.  The winters have been warmer, and there's been lots of ice..yuck!  This year, however, around Christmas we got about 5 inches one day, and 3 more a few days later.  I have to be honest, I am not a snow fan.  Actually, it's more the cold I'm against.  The snow is pretty, but when it snows, it tends to be freezing outside and I'm just not down for it.  One day, I will live in a warmer climate, but for now, I will enjoy the winters with my sweet boy.  Kason LOVED the snow.  He would stay outside all day no matter what the temperature.  So, when we got all of this snow..we had to enjoy it!

We went sledding with Kason's little friends and they all had a blast!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
{Check out Kason in the background!  Hahaha..he LOVES Megan.  I think it's because she's so tall!}

And we built Kason's first snowman!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Now all of the snow is melting away. Excited for another round of snow to come hopefully soon! :) 

1 comment: