Saturday, October 16, 2010

18 Weeks!

Photobucket

Pregnancy Updates:

Baby G's size: About the size of a bell pepper.  5 1/2 inches long and about 7 ounces.  Getting bigger! 

My size: As of today I've gained about 4 pounds.  I know that sounds minimal, but that puts me at the most I've ever weighed.  Starting to feel a little chubby! 

Most excited thing: We find out if Baby G is a girl or boy on Wednesday!  I'm really looking forward to it!  I've also felt the baby move lots of times!  I feel he or she kick about once or twice a day, always when I am sitting still or laying down.  Such a cool feeling!

Most annoying thing: Sleeping if still pretty difficult.  I wake up lots of times throughout the night.  I know it will get much worse so I'm trying not to complain too much.  The headaches are also getting REALLY old!  

Cravings: As you know by my last post, I'm loving soups!  Especially Chili's Chicken Enchilada soup. It's so yummy! :)

Sickness: I think this is the longest stretch I've gone without throwing up!  Yay!  Hopefully I didn't just jinx myself!

Next appointment: Luckily my doctor is letting me come in at 18 weeks so we can find out if Baby G is a he or she.  I'm really excited for this appointment but above all praying for a healthy baby.  I am completely neutral on what the sex is, I just want the baby to be healthy.  That sounds so cliche, but it is so true.  So glad God is the one that is creating and taking care of this little one inside of me. 

Be looking for an exciting blog post on Wednesday afternoon!!!!! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment