Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tomorrow!

I'm singing the Annie song in my head and thinking that tomorrow is "only a day away" but it seems like such a long time to wait!  Tomorrow we find out if Baby G is a boy or girl!  I am so so so excited!  I can't wait to see my baby again.  It's been 9 weeks since our last ultra sound and I'm really anxious to see how much has changed.  

Our families will join us in the exciting news.  I wanted them to be there to experience it first hand.  I know they are all very excited! (I feel like I'm WAY over-using the adjective "excited" but I just can't seem to come up with a better word!)

We appreciate your prayers tomorrow as a lot has happened and developed in the life of Baby G in the last 9 weeks.  We of course are praying for a healthy, strong baby.  

The day before fall break started I had my students vote for what they thought the baby was...

Photobucket

The majority seems to think Baby G is a boy, but I think that is partially due to the fact that I told them I kind of hoped it was a boy in the beginning.  However, as of tonight I am completely neutral.  I honestly do not care either way.  Duane is still pulling for a boy..we'll see if his wish comes true!

Leave me a comment and let me know what do you think Baby G is!!!

Check out the blog tomorrow for a picture of our little guy or girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment